Stonehenge & Bath Full Day Tour from London
Take a day trip by motorcoach from London to visit Stonehenge and the Georgian city of Bath.
The first stop is at the Neolithic circle known as Stonehenge that has captured imaginations for centuries. Then the tour will drive through the countryside to reach Bath. There you will have some free time to explore this incredible city and, if you choose to visit the Roman Baths on your own, to step back in history to discover this ancient Roman site of leisure and healing.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
9:00 am daily (March through December)
Please Note: Tour departure time is approximate; specific pick-up times at five selected locations occur prior to the tour departure time and will need to be pre-arranged by phone or email (details on your E-Ticket).
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour requires a minimum total of 6 persons booked to guarantee the tour to operate on any specific scheduled date; if the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there are five meeting locations and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to select one of them as your meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
This tour has received the "We're Good To Go" designation from Visit England and the "Safe Travels" designation from the World Travel & Tourism Council. Currently, this tour is operating mostly as normal. Please note that regrettably, due to limited availability, the Roman Baths option is currently not available as an inclusion on this tour, but that could change soon. You may be able to purchase entrance to the Roman Baths directly on the day of the tour. Kindly note that Stonehenge is no longer providing audio guides; however, you can download their "Stonehenge Audio Tour" app on your smartphone & use your own headphones.
This tour requires a minimum total of 6 persons booked for a specific tour date to be guaranteed to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
- Roundtrip travel by motorcoach
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to Stonehenge
- Roman Baths entrance
- Meals & snacks (free time to purchase lunch but lunch is not included in the tour price)
- Optional shopping or other personal expenses
- 7:30 am-9:00 am - London Pick-ups at five locations easy to reach by public transport (see list below). When your tour is confirmed, you will need to contact the guides to arrange your boarding location choice from the available options.
- 9:15 am-9:30 am - Depart London heading west to Stonehenge. Your tour guide will entertain you with tales of Stonehenge's prehistoric past – the realities and conspiracies – en route.
- 10:30 am-11:00 am - Arrive at Stonehenge - Enter the ancient & mystical World Heritage Site of Stonehenge. You'll have approximately 2 hours of free time to explore the stone circle, the visitor centre & the cafe at your own pace. Audio guides are currently not provided at Stonehenge, so guides suggest you download their audio app on your mobile device in advance and bring along your own headphones to listen to the audio through the app on the day of the tour.
- 1:00 pm - Depart Stonehenge and travel to the well-loved city of Bath. Your tour guide will provide an introduction to Bath's distinctive Georgian architecture and its rich history dating back to Roman times.
- 2:00 pm - Arrive in Bath - You are dropped-off right in the centre of the city. Your tour guide will point out some of the most popular sites & advise when and where to meet back at the coach.
- 2:15 pm - Free time in Bath - Guides suggest a visit to the Roman Baths, the well-preserved bathing complex built around the natural hot springs in the area, once part of the ancient Roman Empire. After you are done at the Roman Baths - or instead of it - you might want to visit the Jane Austen Museum, see the Royal Crescent, have a look at Bath Abbey or visit one of the many quirky shops & cafes.
- 5:00 pm - Depart Bath & head back to London.
- 8:00 pm-8:30 pm - Arrive in London - There usuallly will be 2 or 3 drop-offs in central London subject to traffic & other considerations on the day. Your tour guide will advise the specific drop-off locations and will be happy to help with public transport advice if needed. Please note that there can be some traffic travelling back into central London & all itinerary times are approximate & subject to change.
Pick-Up Locations & Times
- London Bridge - 7:30 am
- Kings Cross - 7:55 am
- Victoria - 8:25 am
- South Kensington - 8:50 am
- Earls Court - 9:00 am
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Monitor the weather for the day of your tour and dress appropriately.
- You may bring snacks and bottled water for the trip.
- Bring money for lunch, additional snacks and souvenirs.
- Don't forget your camera!
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there are five meeting locations and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to select one of them as your meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.